GUARDING MOBILE APPLICATIONS
The Guardian is essential to save your business and protect your mobile application.
Cyber-attacks can have devastating consequences. User data can be stolen, putting businesses at risk of regulatory compliance violations and bad publicity. Financial fraud can be committed, resulting in lost revenue. And, of course, there’s the loss of customer and shareholder trust, all having the eventual impact of brand reputation. If the attack goes on long enough, a business could sustain irreparable damage.
About TrustSec App Shielding
Impede attackers’ attempts to reverse-engineer and modify your app. TrustSec app shielding makes it more difficult for attackers to spoof your app, tamper with its security controls or perform other nefarious activities.
- Obfuscation (to prevent attackers to reach the code itself – as well as to prevent attackers from removing this very protection)
- App binding
- Repackaging detection
- App communication TLS certificate pinning Client authentication using a client-certificate Identifying the app/device as an authentication factor
- Store data encrypted inside the app
- Binding the data to be encrypted to the device
- Whitebox cryptography (additional feature)
Ensure app is running in safe environment
- Debugger detection
- Jailbreak / Root detection
- Emulator detection
Ensure app is not altered or tampered with (e.g. by malware) at runtime
- Overlay Detection
- Resource verification
- Hook detection
- Shutdown (Exit / Fail)
- Integrity checking
- Custom reactions
- Screenshot detection / blocking
- Anti keylogging Anti screenreading
- Alert / reporting
- Blocking external screens
- Prevent brute force decryption of sensitive information
You can easily turn your apps into a self-protecting app. Your Android or iOS apps can be quickly uploaded and secured in minutes by using our integration tool, or an SDK that is easily integrated into the app. Once secured, the app is immediately ready for distribution via public app stores.
Save your business Today …
Contact us for more details