TrustSec Biometric Smartcard
With the high tendency of digital transformation, the usage of smartcard has been widely adopted by many industries as for E-IDs, Smart payments, E-voting… etc. As password-based identiﬁcation is not secure enough, biometrics was the optimum solution for ultimate security. Biometrics can provide very secure and convenient verification or identification of an individual since they cannot be stolen or forgotten and are very difficult to forge.
Based on the Rapid Growth of the biometrics market and the high demand on PKI smartcards / FIDO2, Trustsec has released its PKI /FIDO biometric smartcard to provide the market with a unique and easy MFA based on biometrics.
Trustsec Biometric Smart Card
No more PIN codes or passwords.
Trustsec offers a new entire user experience with contact/contactless biometric smartcards, with no need to remember passwords or PIN code. Users can identify themselves or authorize transactions/ operations via the fingerprint sensor. Identity is verified when the applied fingerprint matches the fingerprint template stored in the card.
Multiple applications can be stored on the card, enabling cross-functions to business providers (Payment, Access control, Identification, Loyalty and promotions, electronic signature..etc) and extra convenience to the cardholder.
Trustsec offers an end-to-end solution, including Application, biometric data management, card production, and personalization.
Biometric Smartcard Key Benefits
• No cap on the number of operations/transactions
• No PIN code to remember
• Biometric data stored on card; no external database
• Biometrics increase security level
• Operations reduction
• Coping with technology trends
• Improving customers experience
• customers confidence in the entity’s security
How Does Biometric Smartcard
2- Fingerprint Swipe
Biometric Smartcard Applications
- Personal IdentificationNational ID, Driving License and Employee Cards. It holds personal information and allows other security services like authentication, digital signing and data encryption
- Healthcare Identify patients with stored personal information as national ID, address, and a photo, Securely storing medical prescriptions backup, maintain a well-managed insurance system.
- Electronic CommerceDigital wallet. The applications are numerous, such as transportation, parking, laundry, gaming, retail, and entertainment
- Securing Digital ContentSecure the access to digital contents and perform data encryption or signing of very sensitive data
- Embedded Device ControlAuthenticate users who are responsible to operate equipment like medical systems, machines, vehicles and so on