OTP – One Time Password
A one-time password (OTP) is a type of password that is valid for only one use. It is a secure way to provide access to an application or perform a transaction only one time. The password becomes invalid after it has been used and cannot be used again.
TrustSEC OTP Turnkey Solution
TrustSEC provides a fully integrated OTP solution that includes a very dynamic backend system with an easy-managing interface in addition to a variety of client end-user interfaces that varies from soft-OTP (Android and iOS) to pin-pad OTP hardware and smartcards.
- Easy to Use
- High Performance
- Very Secure
- Easy to integrate
- High Flexibility
- Friendly Interface
Client End-users Interfaces
Two Factor of Authentication
( Pin pad / Pin pad OTP Card/ Biometric OTP smartcard)
OTP Backend (Radius System)
- Adding users to the system database or user directory.
- Changing specific user settings or current status.
- Remove user:s from the database or user directory.
- Sending OTP in mobile SMS to the user via proper configuration with SMS server
- Synchronize with AD: if the administrator enables this option, any updates applied to system users will be the same on Active Directory.
- Print Scratch Passwords: to generate OTP sequence for a certain user to be used later for authentication.
- Assigning a token to the User either a hardware or software token.
- The ability to generate OTP in QR-code form for better provisioning.
- Adding token selecting the password length.
- Renaming Token
- Importing from Files
- Deleting a token from the token list.