TrustSec Smart ID Health Card
TrustSec smart card is an electronic card containing a chip and it is similar to a mini computer, that has the personal and medical information stored securely and it is very difficult to duplicate or falsify.
The smart card stores the:
- Patient personal Info; national ID, address and a photo.
- Emergency information, blood type and the name of the family doctor.
- Health Insurance terms and exclusions.
- Encrypted medical history to ensure safety of data.
TrustSec smart cards ensure Ultimate security of the information as the only way to access such data is through a special password/ biometric and card reader.
Get rid of medical fraud
- use of another person insurance card
- forging prescriptions
- charging for medical services not provided
- manipulating patients’ diagnosis to provide unneeded medical services
- charging of more expensive service than provided
TrustSec Smart-ID Health Card Guarantees the following
Secure Computer Access, Secure Network Access, Secure VPN Access, and Secure Web Access
Providing hardware-based Encryption methods for data security, Document Security, and Email Security
Encrypting data while backing-up by integrating with the restoring tool, the solution will use authorized user’s private certificate to decrypt and access files
Providing a secure and trusted system for data storage that establishes confidentiality and trust for normal users. Based on E-Code Smart Token and E-Code Secure USB drive, this solution provides the fingerprint Authentication
Providing Private, Secure and customizable Messenger for communications in highly sensitive organizations